Healthy Beauty Tips
We’ll be LIVE 10:30 AM EST
Grab a cup ‘o Joe and share what’s on your mind for an hour today
Beauty products are our essentials that we use every day. Lotions, cleansers, makeup and lipsticks are an incomplete list of our favorites that we do not want to live without. But do you know that these are some of the best environment for pathogens of many kinds?
Yes, bacteria and germs love these plush environments to multiply and cause you trouble like skin rash or even infection.
Scroll to our Conversation on Today’s AM Coffee as we discuss and find tips for safe usage of our makeup and personal items.
To start you off, watch this awesome video by Kirbie Johnson, PopSugar report, who gives you very quick and simple tip of how to remove makeup before you go to bed. Bacteria can actually multiply in your makeup that is not removed from your face and cause irritation and infection. This is Beauty Tip #1 any woman should go by!
By the way, the Cosmetics 27 mentioned in the video is one of my favorites. I’ve tried Michele Evrard’s, the Founder and Formulator of Cosmetics 27, entire line, and it is Fabulous. Based on healing properties of Centella Asiatica that is used in medical area to treat burns.
- Overall Beauty Tips
- How Long Should I keep My Beauty Essentials?
- Nutrition in Makeup?
How To Do These AM Coffee Conversations?
• Sign In Below in the Hello Section
• Start participation by commenting under the threads and comments you are interested in
• Hit REPLY button under the posted message/comment if you want to place your commentary under someone else’s
• We will be drawing winners out of each highlighted comment thread: A big image represents a stand-alone Comment Thread