We’ll be LIVE Conversing On
10:30 AM EST
Today’s Discussion: Sleep Habits, Embarrassing Hair And More
As we are moving into a New Year, many people are taking time to reflect on the year behind us and set their goals, desires and dreams for the new year.
What we all need to understand is that one of the critical parts of our lives is SLEEP. Without a restorative power of sleep we don’t have anything. Our bodies will be declining in a stronger progression with age if and when we avoid our hours of precious zzz’s. We will touch upon sleep here one more time.
And we’ll bring up some discussion on embarrassing hair and blemishes. They are a separate subject from the sleep, but no less important.
Grab a cup ‘o Joe and share what’s on your mind for an hour on this morning or later in the day.
How To Do These AM Coffee Conversations?
• Sign In Below in the 1st comment thread
• Start participation by commenting under the threads, comments you are interested in
• Hit REPLY button under the posted message/comment if you want to place your commentary under someone else’s
• We will be drawing winners out of each highlighted comment thread: A big image represents a stand-alone Comment Thread
• All Winners will be announced every 10 minutes under Celebrate the Winners Comment Thread
REFRESH Your Screen Frequently To See and Follow Conversations!
- Sleeping Habits: Do you think sleep plays any role in our health, well-being and accumulating wealth?
- Any Tips for better sleep and how to develop healthier sleeping habits?
Recommend your favorite products here, too!
- Embarassing Hair – What do you do with it?
What products and services would you recommend for hair removal from places where it is just embarrassing to have it?
- Blemishes – anybody has them? If you do, what do you do to reduce their appearance?