Wanna Be Healthier? – Do More Kissing In Your Life! #AMCoffee

The Benefits of Kissing
We’ll be LIVE 10:30 AM EST

But we are Brewing Coffee All Day Long!
Stop by Any Time!

Be Daily Part of #AMCoffee Conversations & Prizes

KISSING BENEFITS

Sponsored by Cariloha

cariloha logo bamboo company
Grab a cup ‘o Joe and share what’s on your mind today.

There’s a tremendous power that lies within each KISS. It’s the passion of hearts and interlocking of souls; it’s an amazing transformation within our motivational and internal values system. What can we say other than Kiss More to unlock the powers within and get many benefits of kissing for your physical health!

Scroll down to comments to see and learn of many benefits of KISSING!

REFRESH Your Screen Frequently To See and Follow Conversations!

Comments

1. CoffeeTime says

AM COFFEE – Sign In! HELLO, Everyone!

What a great idea to kick off this week with a powerful message!

What would be YOUR message for the women in our community?

• Good morning. .fixing to head to the beach!!

• Good morning!!! my message would be…. don’t be afraid to speak out and show the world who you are!

• wendy c g says

Good morning, I have Doctor appointment this morning. I will try to chime in.
      Respect yourself and others.

• Janice Dean says

Good morning! I have the grand kids, so in and out!

• Raye Wiedner says

Good morning! My message would be that each and every one of you is of supreme value. The world is a richer place, just because you’re in it. No matter what is going on in life, there is always something, however small, to be grateful for and to cherish. Take care of yourself so you’ll be the best you can, and it will help you to care for others. Respect and believe in yourself.

• wendi watson says

good morning to all its king to be 90 here today so looks like your stuck with me lol my advice is put yourself first sometimes i realize we have families and kids but once in a while i think saying no and doing something for yourself first would make a big difference

• kelly Hubbard says

Good Morning or should I say afternoon.. Sunny in NY but we are expecting rain this week.. I love the idea of kissing.. I am in a new relationship and I love it..

• Katrina A. says

Hello! I would say “It’s a new week, a fresh start and opportunities await.”

• kaen hinkle says

well good afternoon I am real late been a busy day for me but I would not miss my amcoffee so I am here

• Thia Beniash says

Almost good morning..lol. its almost the next day. I miss chatting with you ladies but the summer has overtaken me. With the kids home we spend most days out and about and mommy time does not happen until eight at night. I hope to try and join in from time to time. Iwill return full force once school is back in though. In august. Until then ladies, stay healthy, stay happy and love life.

• Rachael Roberts says

Good Morning!!

2. CoffeeTime says
  3. CoffeeTime says

Here’s our weekly #WeightLossMotivation Post to get some laughs and to get some serious mini lessons that can be as personal as you are!

Please comment on this one!

weight loss motivation

• adorable photos. I like what you did there with the road signs…

• wendy c g says

Done. I want to add I have learned so much here about being a better person and being healthy. Thank you for sharing all the great information.

• Janice Dean says

Yeah I am happy with me. Cute sign lol

• Raye Wiedner says

I commented. I adore this message. No one can do it for us, and what works for one person is not necessarily going to be right for someone else. I have a sister who is constantly on fad diets (and yes they work–for the short term only!) and then she regains with a few extra pounds. The only thing that works for me is to do things my own way in my own time. I gained when I went back to school and was working too, then after a surgery. I was forced to be sedentary, and I would grab what was handy and quick to eat, and it put a few extra pounds on me. Once I was able to exercise more, and was more mindful of what and how much I ate, they slowly came off.

• wendi watson says

i “weighed” in my thoughts on the other page! I love it great advice for all struggles we face really

• Katrina A. says

I need to get started. Ugh.

• kaen hinkle says

great info I am on the road to the right path thanks to such good information I get from my amcoffee

• Thia Beniash says

All goals should be achieved slow and steady to reap long term rewards. Anything gained quickly is usually just a short term fix and never turns out the way you intended.

• Rachael Roberts says

I am trying to gain weight! LOVE the pics <3

4. CoffeeTime says

amcoffee
    #1 KISSING is a Huge Stress Buster!
    Because it makes you forget about all your worries, the fight you had with your boss, the missing keys of your car or your work deadlines. That’s because of the hormone “oxytocin” which is released from the brain and makes you instantly happy.

#2 French Kissing, Anyone?
    A tight hug is a great way to show love, but there is nothing like a deep intimate kiss which bonds you romantically with your partner. So, whether it’s been a year into a new relationship or a seven years old relationship… don’t forget to kiss your loved one.

benefits of kissing

• Hm, didn’t know this was good for me. 😛 I don’t mind in the least…

• wendy c g says

Hmmm my husband will be happy

• Raye Wiedner says

I’m thinking there are going to be a lot of happy partners out there if everyone takes this advice lol.

• wendi watson says

i wish i could get my husband to kiss a little more sexier when i kiss him i love a great sensual and hotness of a kiss

• kelly Hubbard says

I am in a new relationship , we have not met yet.. but we speak in the phone and skype and I can not wait til our eyes meet and we kiss for the first time..

• Katrina A. says

I am so weird about touching and getting close to people. Even hugging makes me uncomfortable. There is a certain time and place that kissing does make me feel nice.

• Thia Beniash says

We kiss everyday but as far as the hot passionate kisses. They dont happen often enough… kids are always an inch away. lol. If my husband can stay awake longer then the kids then we get some kissing time. lol. i would love more but we always get our three kisses in the morning and night…the three signifies for us that its not just a peck kiss like you kiss a friend, they last just that bit more and they are fully acceptable with the kids watching. hee hee

• Rachael Roberts says

I kiss my hubby at least 1 time a day <3

5. CoffeeTime says

#3 Wanna Boost Your Immune System –> KISS!
    A recent study in “Medical Hypotheses” revealed that while kissing, there is an exchange of antibodies. Antibodies help to strengthen the immune system by defending the body against bacteria. Each exchange increases the body’s resistance. However, please be careful with the kissing with someone who is sick, the exchange of saliva will hinder the health benefits of the kissing!

#4 Aches and Pains? –> KISS!
    Those who suffer from frequent stomach aches and cramps… there is a good news for you. Kissing gives rise to a “feel good” hormone in our bodies which eliminates all kinds of pains and swelling within the body.

#5 Take Away That Heart Ache –> KISS!
    Studies show that long-time married couples, who are kissing often, have lower levels of stress, cholesterol and blood pressure. When these levels are reduced, it the risk of heart disease is minimal.

benefits of kissing

• wow! I did not know all this. HAve to tell my DH.

• wendy c g says

Wow i gotta get kissing lol

• Raye Wiedner says

We have always had a rule that upon rising, or before sleeping, and when leaving the house, or coming home, we kiss. Then of course there are always the spur of the moment, ‘just because’ kisses. It’s helped us stay connected.

• wendi watson says

looks like there is going to be a lot more kissing around here! i want to be very healthy!

• Katrina A. says

Don’t tell my fiance all the health benefits….he’ll use it as an excuse to make out all the time. LOL

• kaen hinkle says

wow that’s great news oh remember when we were young all that long kissing it was good for us well I am going to be kissing a whole lot more now sorry I got to go kiss

• Rachael Roberts says

I am going to be doing much more kissing!! I am sure he won’t mind since we are going in 14 years <3

6. CoffeeTime says

amcoffee
    #6 KISS Those Allergies Away!
    Kissing reduces the emissions of IGE antibodies in the blood, which are responsible for allergy symptoms.
    According to a Japanese study, 20 minutes of kissing lowers the blood levels of an allergy antibody. Honestly, this is my favorite reason to kiss.

#7 Live Longer with Eternal KISS!
    According to an American study, those who bid goodbye kiss to their partners live six years longer than those who walk away plainly. Isn’t that a great idea to get cosy to your partner?

benefits of kissing

• #7: probably has to do with #’s 1-6

• wendy c g says

We always kiss good bye and hello.

• Raye Wiedner says

I don’t want to bring a damper to the discussion, but I have to say….we always kissed goodbye when one of us went out the door. The day of hubby’s accident, he was only going up the hill to work on the property, but I still kissed him goodbye when he went outside. A couple of hours later, I got the knock on the door from someone who found him on the ground where he’d been run over by the tractor. Our lives changed in that moment. I’m so grateful that I had given him that kiss and told him I loved him as he was heading outside!
      Don’t miss the opportunity to kiss your partner, everything can change in an instant.

• wendi watson says

ooh la la i think i am going to be one healthy lady if i can get my hubby on board

• Katrina A. says

Interesting it helps with allergies. I’ll have to tell my mom to kiss her BF more often. Weird conversation ahead. hhehehe

• Rachael Roberts says

I didn’t know that & am going to be more often!! Thanks for ll the GREAT info!!

7. CoffeeTime says

amcoffee
    #8 Look Younger with A KISS!
    I know you are more concerned about your toned up thighs and legs but what if a kiss could tone up your mouth and jaw line( never underestimate your facial workout). While kissing you use your 30 face muscles… isn’t that a strong point to keep baggy cheek bones.

#9 Live Longer with A KISS!
    According to an American study, those who bid goodbye kiss to their partners live six years longer than those who walk away plainly. Isn’t that a great idea to get cozy to your partner?

benefits of kissing

8. CoffeeTime says

amcoffee
    #10 Wanna More Exercise –> Smooch and KISS!
    A passionate kisser can burn 3 to 6 calories per minute. Researches claim that a person who delivers a passionate kiss, thrice a day is likely to lose an extra pound. Isn’t that beneficial? Don’t you think it’s more fun than hitting the treadmill?

#11 As a Benefit of this powerful exercise you’ll enjoy a more beautiful SKIN!

benefits of kissing

• Raye Wiedner says

I love all the photos of kisses today. I have a large square bay window behind my soaker tub. On both sides of the wall of the bay, I have 5×7 pictures of kissers. These would all be wonderful to add.

• wendi watson says

i love emotion and i think kissing is a great way to show that emotion of love and care and a way to tell someone you leave them without a voice!

• wendy c g says

Definitely more fun than treadmill.

• Katrina A. says

I don’t think I could handle kissing this much!! I’m not touchy feely.

9. Rachael Roberts says

Awesome info I am going to use & share <3 Thanks!!

10. My husband and I always kiss when we leave each other come back home and sometimes right around bedtime for both too sleepy

11. It’s funny, I am always kissing my kids but haven’t spent much time smooching my hubby lately. Thanks for the reminder!

12. Good morning! Planning to travel for weekends with my family. I hope not rainy

13. I haven’t kissed my husband a lot lately. I should change this. He’ll be happy, for sure.

14. Skin contact is very powerful. I need to start kissing more. Who knew kissing burned quite a few calories.

15. I think it’s been proven the health benefits of kissing lol And for lack of a better reason why, it just makes your day better, makes your spouses day better! Nothing better than a loving kiss 🙂

16. Bonnie @wemake7 says

Sounds like I need to get off the computer and start kissing my man. =) Great read!

17. Coffee is a must have for daily functioning in my house! Can’t miss it!

18. We gave up drinking coffee but I miss it. A kiss in the morning is a great start for me!

19. I love coffee! There’s just something about that starts my day out right.